Our Real Ales Include:
Marstons Pedigree - 4.5%
A deep, malty flavour, together with the use of Burton water, makes a nutty flavour with a delicate, hoppy aroma and a dry, bitter finish.
Ringwood Boondoggle - 4.2%
A blonde and luscious ale which delivers a punchy citrus aroma. This easy drinking ale has a well balanced, moreish, fruity taste.
Thwaites Lancaster Bomber - 4.4%
A classic English ale, chestnut in colour with a lovely full bodied flavour, enriched with a wonderful late hop character.
Tealby Tipple (Banks) - 4.2%
Tealby Tipple is a gloriously zesty blonde beer with a 4.2% ABV, brewed to be easy drinking and refreshing with a clean long finish.
"Pedigree has a fascinating aroma and palate of biscuity malt, spicy hops and light fruit, all overlain by the famous salty, sulphury note that comes from the spring waters of the Trent Valley".
Premium Bitter | 4.5%
Smell: Burton Sulphur
Taste: Dry, biscuity, malt, spicy, hop
Bitter: • • 1/2
Sweet: • • 1/2
"Boondoggle is a blonde and luscious 4.2% ale. Brewed with the finest English Pale malt, First Gold and Fuggles hops. Boondoggle delivers a well balanced moreish fruity taste. Any excuse for that Boondoggle moment."
Golden Ale | 4.2%
Smell: Hoppy, citrus
Bitter: • •
Sweet: • • •
Has a big burnt fruit note, raisins and sultanas on the nose with malt loaf and peppery hops. Bitter, spicy hops, burnt fruit and toasted malt dominate the palate followed by a bittersweet finish with rich malt, spicy hops and dark fruit.
Premium Bitter | 4.4%
See: Deep copper
Smell: Toffee, biscuit
Taste: Moreish, rich, bitter
Bitter: • • • • Sweet: • • •
1. Introduction Use of this website and the services provided via it ("thekingsheadtealby.co.uk") are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with thekingsheadtealby.co.uk. thekingsheadtealby.co.uk is provided by Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) Limited, and its suppliers ("we"/"our"/"us").
2. Availability of thekingsheadtealby.co.uk We will endeavour to ensure that thekingsheadtealby.co.uk is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make thekingsheadtealby.co.uk unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of thekingsheadtealby.co.uk without notice. thekingsheadtealby.co.uk is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via thekingsheadtealby.co.uk is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of thekingsheadtealby.co.uk is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell thekingsheadtealby.co.uk or any materials or information in thekingsheadtealby.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of thekingsheadtealby.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact email@example.com.
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use thekingsheadtealby.co.uk for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, thekingsheadtealby.co.uk will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the thekingsheadtealby.co.uk.
5. Links thekingsheadtealby.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to thekingsheadtealby.co.uk you may only do so at http://www.thekingsheadtealby.co.uk. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Intellectual property thekingsheadtealby.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on thekingsheadtealby.co.uk of thekingsheadtealby.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in thekingsheadtealby.co.uk assert their moral rights.
8. Our Liability Since a substantial part of thekingsheadtealby.co.uk is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of thekingsheadtealby.co.uk is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the thekingsheadtealby.co.uk for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the thekingsheadtealby.co.uk shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
9. Small Print Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the thekingsheadtealby.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with thekingsheadtealby.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact email@example.com or on [(+44) 0121 748 9957].
2 The Information we collect
3 Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
4 Who we disclose it to
4.1 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
4.2 If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
4.4 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
4.5 We may share your information with selected third parties including our business partners and suppliers for the performance of any obligations owed to them or to you. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or the day-to-day operational aspect of the business is transferred to a third party, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or third party.
5 Data Protection
The Company is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at www.dpr.gov.uk.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7 Automated decisions
Parts of www.thekingsheadtealby.co.uk and our billing process (which is transacted via [Paypal / Worldpay]) are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of www.thekingsheadtealby.co.uk and the billing process.
8 Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.